1.31.2009

We had a fun week. While Jed's been pretty mobile for a while rolling around and such, he's now perfected the army crawl and is all over the place. It's pretty cute. He still doesn't get up on all fours to crawl, though he pushes up on all fours all the time, he just hasn't figured out yet how to move like that. He also started pulling up. His technique is pretty funny. He literally does a pull on whatever he's pulling up on, so if the thing can't withstand 20-some pounds of pull-force (which includes all toys designed for pulling up), it just falls over.

We're all very glad Andy's back from Raleigh - he got back just in time for all four of us to get nasty colds. Elijah's just got a bit of a runny nose, but the rest of us are feeling pretty crappy, especially me. I guess that's what happens when you don't sleep well for weeks in a row. I think most nights I probably get 3 to 4 hours instead of my usual 8 to 9. I don't do well with that kind of sleep.

We're getting very curious about whether we're having a little boy or girl. I guess we'll find out at the beginning of April or late March. I can't wait.

Well, I'll get back to watching Cars, Elijah's favorite movie. I try not to let him watch too much tv, but we are all sick right now...






This is one of his favorite pulling up places...

...and this is the other. I think he likes
that train table as much as Elijah
Elijah driving marshmallows around on his trains.




I finally got a picture without his goofy
picture smile. Hard to do with him.


Jed having a bottle. I started giving him a
bottle after nursing him at night because my
pregnant self doesn't make that much milk
anymore late in the day.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home