Once again, it's been forever. I uploaded all these pictures two days ago and just never got around to writing anything. I've been spending the last couple of days using some spare time to read some other women's blogs who also know the Lord and their journey with Him through lots of adversity and have been very blessed by the experience. I stayed up way too late (or early)one night because I just couldn't put down my laptop. Here's where I spent my time:
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/http://www.mycharmingkids.net/It's getting late again so I'm going to leave it at that and comment a little on the pictures.

Cute, cute, cute. I didn't realize how much love God could give me.

Elijah got some
Boz movies for his birthday. Oh, how he loves
Boz.

Once again, Mr. Happy.

Anything can be a hat. Even toast.

Elijah, watching
Boz. Jed being happy. Again.
Heehee.

Somehow these pictures got out of order. Oh, well.

Like I said, he loves
Boz the green bear.

Halloween. Walking to our church fall festival. We went trick or treating later.

Little sock monkey.

Peter Pan. Not Robin Hood. He had a bow.

The tractor train. Elijah's most favorite thing there.

Pizza!


I'd like to point out that I'm in several of these pictures :)


Jed wearing Kristy's glasses.


Post trick or treating. Yes, those are five lollipops in his hands. He was in heaven. He calls them
loppiops.


More tractor train.

Levi came over again. We love having him. He's a blast.

Elijah's new favorite toy.

This was the day after Halloween. He was so tired from staying up late that he napped for over four hours. I woke him up just before six because he was going to have to go back to bed at eight. He did, and he went right to sleep! I don't ever get pictures of him sleeping because he always wakes up when you open the door.

So precious.

In the meantime, Levi was downstairs watching
Boz. He slept for over three hours.

Then, there was some good sword fighting.

And play-
doh-
ing.


So sweet.

Concentrating.

Jedidiah loves to roll over to the fire place screen.


Trains, trains, trains.

Play-
Doh with aunt Mary Lynn.

He likes the sword, too. It's delicious.
1 Comments:
Oh my goodness, Andrew would have been in HEAVEN standing at that window, too!!! What is it with boys and trucks?
Love the pictures as always.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home