9.09.2007

Well, it's been a little while. Andy's been home so we've been spending time together instead of me trying to take pictures for the blog all day. Also, I've been nauseous and have been having a hard time sleeping(due to my pregnancy, I guess), so I've been a little zombie-like lately.

It looks like Elijah has figured out how to drink milk from a sippy cup. That's good, because my doctor wants me to stop nursing him around his birthday. He just cut his seventh tooth, otherwise he's just trying to get hold of anything that's plugged in or does not look in any way like a toy. Here's a few of the pictures that I did manage to take the last few days.


He already loves smoking with daddy.



Sitting with daddy.


Playing in the garage.

With all the non-traveling, we(i.e. Andy) did something about the
giant mess that was our garage. Those wall hangers are so clever!

Watching the ball game. We won. Sadly, the buddy doesn't
have a proper game day outfit right now. For some reason,
everything you can get in Chattanooga is distinctly orange. Yuck!

It's so sweet these days when he just wants to sit
with you. It doesn't happen much anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home